We have had a bumpy week together. These things happen in life. I am hoping we can turn things around and that you realize it is time to step up and make some positive changes. The small things really add up. If we all start to accept more responsibility and commit to taking action together then we can focus on what is important – learning. There are some small things that are holding us back and I want to address these with you:
* Putting your shoes just like the below picture;
* Putting your bags to the right of the wall;
* Cleaning up after yourself;
* Getting yourself organized between lessons;
* Being problem solvers and working out things on your own;
* Putting your things away;
* Signing in;
* Not having things in your hands;
* Putting furniture and stationery back after you have used it;
* Being a person A – you know what that means.
I know that if we make some small changes we can get back to focusing on what is important – LEARNING and WORKING together! You are not babies. You are able to make choices for yourself and think for yourself. I hope that we have a better week this week. We do “to do” lists for a reason. So you do the things that will help you learn and be organized for learning. These are not called “To don’t” lists.
How are you going to turn this around? What action are you going to take that will help us all be the best we can be?