Tonight I am going to share a professional blog that I am sharing with a someone I teach with. He is the reason I teach the way I do today.
Please make a comment to this post and I will copy and paste it for you.
These are the conditions for me inviting you to write a comment to the above post:
- Read the post carefully so that you have understood its true meaning and what it is about;
- Write a thoughtful comment to the post showing that you have connecting to it and have something you would like to share with other readers;
- Show (with examples) how this retreat was more than just going on a trip. Write about how the workshops have shifted your thinking and knowledge about the Exhibition;
- Many adults read this blog, so be sure to proofread and edit your work before publishing it. Make sure it makes sense and that it is the best piece of writing you can do;
- Do not make any other comments on the other blog posts. You are only to comment on this particular blog post because it is actually about you.
I look forward to reading how you engaged, become more energized and have been empowered to be the best you can be in the Exhibition.